Anker PowerLine 3ft USB-C to USB 3.0
- Fast Sync & Charge
- Transfer Speed: SuperSpeed 5 Gbps
- Type-C Reversible Connector
- Lasts 5X longer
- Uses a 56KΩ pull-up resistor
- 5000+ Bend Lifespan
- Incredible tensile strength
- Reinforced connectors
PowerLine USB-C to USB 3.0
The World’s incredibly Durable Data Cables
From ANKER, America’s Cutting-Edge USB Charging Brand
– Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
– 10 million+ happy users and counting
Use any phone charger, portable charger or multi-port USB charger to charge your new MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel or other USB-C devices via this cable.
Transfer data to and from all your USB-C devices at speeds of up to 5 Gbps.
Thanks to USB-C’s new user-friendly design, insert the cable connector the right way, every time.
PowerLine is reinforced with aramid fiber to give incredible strength. It boasts a bend lifespan over 5X higher than other USB cables.
- Galaxy S8/S8+
- HTC 10
- Sony XZ
- LG V20/G5/G6
- Xiaomi 5
- Nexus 5X/6P
- MacBook (2016)/MacBook Pro 13.3”/MacBook Pro 15.4”
- Nintendo Switch
- Google Chromebook/Pixel C
- Google Pixel/Pixel XL
- Huawei Mate 9/P10
- MOTO Z/Z Force
- OnePlus 3
- Galaxy S8, S8+,S9
Easy Pay – EMI
* The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is BDT 5,000.
* Select EMI option at the time of payment.
* Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
* The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
* While you will not be charged a processing fee for availing MegaiShop’s EMI option, the interest charged by the bank shall not be refunded by MegaiShop.
* You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
* Rates can be changes with Bank’s policies.
EMI with Interest:
* 3 months 3%
* 6 months 4.5%
* 9 months 6.5%
* 12 months 8.5%
* 18 months 11.5%
* 24 months 15.5%
* 30 Months 16.5%
* 36 Months 19.5%
*rate are also depending on cards