Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Camera Body Only
The EOS 5D Mark IV camera builds on the powerful legacy of the 5D series, offering amazing refinements in image quality, performance and versatility. Canon’s commitment to imaging excellence is the soul of the EOS 5D Mark IV. Wedding and portrait photographers, nature and landscape shooters, as well as creative videographers will appreciate the brilliance and power that the EOS 5D Mark IV delivers. Superb image quality is achieved with Canon’s all-new 30.4 Megapixel full-frame sensor, and highly-detailed 4K video is captured with ease. Focus accuracy has been improved with a refined 61-point AF system and Canon’s revolutionary Dual Pixel CMOS AF for quick, smooth AF for both video and Live View shooting. Fast operation is enhanced with Canon’s DIGIC 6+ Image Processor, which provides continuous shooting at up to 7.0 fps*. Built-in Wi-Fi®**, GPS*** and an easy-to-navigate touch-panel LCD allow the camera to become an extension of you. When quality matters, the EOS 5D Mark IV helps deliver results to inspire even the most discerning imagemaker.
30.4 MP Full-Frame Sensor:
The EOS 5D Mark IV camera has a full-frame, high-speed CMOS sensor that delivers beautiful images of weddings, wildlife, sports and more. Measuring approximately 36.0mm x 24.0mm, the same size and ratio as a 35mm film frame, it records approximately 30.1 Megapixels at normal ISOs of up to 32000. It also captures tremendous still and 4K video clips suitable for significant post-processing, retouching and cropping. This brilliant sensor adds Dual Pixel CMOS AFcapabilities as well, enabling the EOS 5D Mark IV to focus quickly and accurately during live-view shooting, capturing the action as it unfolds. At light levels as low as EV -4,Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables continuous automatic AF and AF tracking at the pixel level in more places and more lighting situations, enhancing overall camera operation for sharp still images and smooth, precise focus transitions in videos.
Capable of recording Digital Cinema (DCI) standard 4K (Motion JPEG) videos of 4096 x 2160 pixels at up to 30 fps, the EOS 5D Mark IV is an extraordinary camera for movies, news, weddings and more. It’s also able to shoot Full HD video at up to 60 fps and HD video at up to 120 fps, and supports both MOV and MP4 formats for HD and Full HD right out of the camera for easy distribution or for use in editing software.
Dual Pixel AF with Touch Panel Operation:
Featuring Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Touch AF, the EOS 5D Mark IV camera delivers quick, smooth AF throughout 80% of the picture area for excellent subject tracking while shooting video. Used in conjunction with the camera’s touch screen, it’s easy to select the location and size of the AF frame, which can be especially useful when the subject is off center or for dramatic focus shifts.
- Image Sensor Type: 36 x 24 mm CMOS.
- Effective Pixels: Approx. 30.4 megapixels
- Total Pixels: Approx. 31.7 megapixels
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2
- Low-Pass Filter: Built-in/Fixed
- Sensor Cleaning: EOS integrated cleaning system
- Colour Filter Type: Primary Colour
- Image Type: DIGIC 6+.
- Lens Mount: EF (excludes EF-S / EF-M lenses)
- Focal Length: Equivalent to 1.0x the focal length of the lens
- Focusing Type: TTL-secondary image-forming phase-difference detection system with dedicated AF sensor.
- AF working range: EV -3 – 18 (at 23°C & ISO100)
- AF Assist Beam: Emitted by an optional dedicated Speedlite
- Manual Focus: Selected on lens
- AF Microadjustment: Manual: Enter adjustment +/- 20 steps
- Shutter Type: Electronically-controlled focal-plane shutter
- Shutter Speed: 30-1/8000 sec (1/2 or 1/3 stop increments)
- White Balance Type: Auto white balance with the imaging sensor
- Viewfinder Type: Pentaprism.
- LCD Monitor Type: 8.10cm (3.2″) Clear View LCD II, approx. 1620K dots
- Flash Modes: E-TTL II Auto Flash, Metered Manual
- Flash X-sync: 1/200sec.
- Shooting Modes: Scene Intelligent Auto, Program AE , Shutter priority AE, Aperture priority AE, Manual (Stills and Movie), Bulb and Custom (x3).
- Interface: Computer, Wi-Fi & Other.
- Storage Type: 1x CompactFlash Type I (UDMA 7 compatible) (Incompatible with Type II and Microdrive)
- 1x SD/SDHC/SDXC and UHS-I
- Software Image Processing: Digital Photo Professional 4.5 or later (RAW Image Processing)
- Power Source Batteries: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E6N (supplied) / LP-E6
- Power Source Battery life: Approx. 900 shots (at 23°C) Approx. 850 (at 0°C)