Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Camera with EF 24-105mm f/4L USM II Lens
The EOS 5D Mark IV camera builds on the powerful legacy of the 5D series, offering amazing refinements in image quality, performance and versatility. Canon’s commitment to imaging excellence is the soul of the EOS 5D Mark IV. Wedding and portrait photographers, nature and landscape shooters, as well as creative videographers will appreciate the brilliance and power that the EOS 5D Mark IV delivers. Superb image quality is achieved with Canon’s all-new 30.4 Megapixel full-frame sensor, and highly-detailed 4K video is captured with ease. Focus accuracy has been improved with a refined 61-point AF system and Canon’s revolutionary Dual Pixel CMOS AF for quick, smooth AF for both video and Live View shooting. Fast operation is enhanced with Canon’s DIGIC 6+ Image Processor, which provides continuous shooting at up to 7.0 fps*. Built-in Wi-Fi®**, GPS*** and an easy-to-navigate touch-panel LCD allow the camera to become an extension of you. When quality matters, the EOS 5D Mark IV helps deliver results to inspire even the most discerning imagemaker.
Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L USM II Lens:
An advanced one-lens solution, the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM is a Canon L-series zoom covering wide-angle to short-telephoto focal lengths and featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture. The version II of this popular lens sports a redeveloped optical design, which includes four aspherical elements to significantly reduce distortion and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for great sharpness and accurate subject rendering. Individual elements feature an Air Sphere Coating, too, to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy in harsh lighting conditions.
Complementing the refined optics, this 24-105mm f/4 also sports a ring-type USM and internal focusing mechanism to enable quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance, as well as full-time manual focus override. A four-stop-effective Image Stabilizer is also used to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Additionally, this lens is weather-sealed and has a protective fluorine coating on the exposed elements for use in trying environmental conditions.
- Standard wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 38.4-168mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range.
- Four glass-molded aspherical elements, including one large-diameter double-sided glass-molded lens, help to minimize distortions and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- An Air Sphere Coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce backlit flaring and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing design, optimized focusing algorithms, and a high-speed CPU, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Rounded ten-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens has a weather-resistant design that protects against dust and moisture to enable its use in inclement conditions. Additionally, fluorine coatings have also been applied to the front and rear lens elements for further protection against fingerprints and smudging.
30.4 MP Full-Frame Sensor:
The EOS 5D Mark IV camera has a full-frame, high-speed CMOS sensor that delivers beautiful images of weddings, wildlife, sports and more. Measuring approximately 36.0mm x 24.0mm, the same size and ratio as a 35mm film frame, it records approximately 30.1 Megapixels at normal ISOs of up to 32000. It also captures tremendous still and 4K video clips suitable for significant post-processing, retouching and cropping. This brilliant sensor adds Dual Pixel CMOS AFcapabilities as well, enabling the EOS 5D Mark IV to focus quickly and accurately during live-view shooting, capturing the action as it unfolds. At light levels as low as EV -4,Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables continuous automatic AF and AF tracking at the pixel level in more places and more lighting situations, enhancing overall camera operation for sharp still images and smooth, precise focus transitions in videos.
Dual Pixel AF with Touch Panel Operation:
Featuring Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Touch AF, the EOS 5D Mark IV camera delivers quick, smooth AF throughout 80% of the picture area for excellent subject tracking while shooting video. Used in conjunction with the camera’s touch screen, it’s easy to select the location and size of the AF frame, which can be especially useful when the subject is off center or for dramatic focus shifts.
- Image Sensor Type: 36 x 24 mm CMOS.
- Effective Pixels: Approx. 30.4 megapixels
- Total Pixels: Approx. 31.7 megapixels
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2
- Low-Pass Filter: Built-in/Fixed
- Sensor Cleaning: EOS integrated cleaning system
- Colour Filter Type: Primary Colour
- Image Type: DIGIC 6+.
- Lens Mount: EF (excludes EF-S / EF-M lenses)
- Focal Length: Equivalent to 1.0x the focal length of the lens
- Focusing Type: TTL-secondary image-forming phase-difference detection system with dedicated AF sensor.
- AF working range: EV -3 – 18 (at 23°C & ISO100)
- AF Assist Beam: Emitted by an optional dedicated Speedlite
- Manual Focus: Selected on lens
- AF Microadjustment: Manual: Enter adjustment +/- 20 steps
- Shutter Type: Electronically-controlled focal-plane shutter
- Shutter Speed: 30-1/8000 sec (1/2 or 1/3 stop increments)
- White Balance Type: Auto white balance with the imaging sensor
- Viewfinder Type: Pentaprism.
- LCD Monitor Type: 8.10cm (3.2″) Clear View LCD II, approx. 1620K dots
- Flash Modes: E-TTL II Auto Flash, Metered Manual
- Flash X-sync: 1/200sec.
- Shooting Modes: Scene Intelligent Auto, Program AE , Shutter priority AE, Aperture priority AE, Manual (Stills and Movie), Bulb and Custom (x3).
- Interface: Computer, Wi-Fi & Other.
- Storage Type: 1x CompactFlash Type I (UDMA 7 compatible) (Incompatible with Type II and Microdrive)
- 1x SD/SDHC/SDXC and UHS-I
- Software Image Processing: Digital Photo Professional 4.5 or later (RAW Image Processing)
- Power Source Batteries: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E6N (supplied) / LP-E6
- Power Source Battery life: Approx. 900 shots (at 23°C) Approx. 850 (at 0°C)