AB Kafuter Metal Repair Glue
- AB Kafuter is used for Metal, Steel, Aluminium, Stainless Steel, ABS, PVC, Organic Glass, Polycarbonate, Polyurethane, Polystyrene, Glass Steel, Carbon Fiber, Metal, Ceramics, Cement, Bakelite, and Wood Etc.
- Frost resistance testing
- In the fridge frozen for 24 hours, with no degumming
- Oil resistant test
- 24 hours in the oil, no degumming
- High-temperature test
- Glue after curing, into the boiling water, with no degumming and melting
- Used for casting metal repair. Made of epoxy resin, hardener, hardener, active diluent, and various high-quality materials.
- Used for fast bonding of metal, glass, ceramics, plastics, wood, etc. Used for iron and steel castings, filled blisters, pores or cracks, casting defects, high curing.
A: B=1:1. Please use it for 20 minutes after stirring.
Please use soap to wash and clean if carelessly touching skin or clothes.
Keep away from Children.
Easy Pay – EMI
* The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is BDT 5,000.
* Select EMI option at the time of payment.
* Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
* The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
* While you will not be charged a processing fee for availing MegaiShop’s EMI option, the interest charged by the bank shall not be refunded by MegaiShop.
* You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
* Rates can be changes with Bank’s policies.
EMI with Interest:
* 3 months 3%
* 6 months 4.5%
* 9 months 6.5%
* 12 months 8.5%
* 18 months 11.5%
* 24 months 15.5%
* 30 Months 16.5%
* 36 Months 19.5%
*rate are also depending on cards