Products Details of Magical Water Floating Painting Pen
- 【Magical Water Painting Pen】Use this floating whiteboard pen to paint on the ceramic spoon. When encountering water, the drawn pattern will float by itself, as if there is life, which is very interesting.
- 【Safe to Use】With certified non-toxic ink and special low odor formula, it is harmless to human body. Mom, dad and children can join the painting together and experience the joy of handwork.
- 【Easy to Clean】Quick drying, smooth writing, no ink leakage. The water-based ink is easily wiped off with a cloth On the whiteboard without leaving any trace.
- 【Magical Floating On-Water Painting Kit】comes with 1 ceramic spoon, you can draw the pattern on the spoon, wait 3-5 seconds, slowly put in the water from the edge of the pattern and you will see it float.
1.The Floating Automatically in Water design makes it insoluble in water, and the drawn animals, flowers, trees, etc. can float freely on the water.
2.Water painting will arouse children’s curiosity. Use this floating whiteboard pen to paint on the ceramic spoon. When encountering water, the drawn pattern will float by itself, as if there is life, which is very interesting! Children can experience the joy of crafting! It’s conducive to the children’s sensory development. This is also a fun game for family and friends gatherings. Find Innocence together!
3.Quick-drying, smooth writing, no ink leakage. The water-based ink is easily wiped off with a cloth without leaving any trace.
4.With certified non-toxic ink and special low odor formula, it is harmless to human body.
5.The colors are bright and clear, which is suitable for children’s graffiti on paper, writing and drawing in classroom lectures and office meetings as well.
- Prepare a basin of cold water, do not use hot water! ! !
- A dry spoon, don’t stick to the water! ! ! (must be a ceramic spoon, iron spoons cannot be used; mirrors are fine too)
- Draw the pattern you like, wait for a while after painting, and wait for the painting to dry.
- Slow down when you put it in the water, shake it up and down gently, and let the pattern float.
Note: When painting again, be sure to wipe off the water on the spoon