Product details of Voltage Tester Pen Electric Power Volt Alert Detector 1AC-D Non-Contact:
- The white portion of the pen lights and buzzes when it senses a voltage. Finding the fire line and determining which line has a dangerous voltage are simple tasks.
- The non-contact voltage testers are simple to use; all you have to do is touch the tip of a terminal strip, socket, or power cable to detect the presence of voltage when it flashes red and the instrument beeps.
- In the office or at home, electricians, maintenance, service, safety staff, and homeowners can easily check for energized circuits.
- Voltage would be indicated by a “Beep” sound and a red LED that was blinking.
- Without any visible metal or conductive components, completely insulated.
- The best design for testing electrical components like fuses, junction boxes, wall plugs, and circuit breakers.
- Small, secure, and portable.
- An ideal tool set for usage in the house and in the electric sector.
- Nex generation AC non-contact voltage testers are easy to use just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord.
- A continuity Tester is a handy tool to determine the continuity of a circuit.
- Voltage Sensitivity: 90~1000V AC (never test the voltage which is more than 1000AC)
- Touch Less, 100% Safe AC Voltage Tester with Electrical Testers
How to Use :
Just press the button, white LED light can be always on when there is the absence of voltage. A “Beep” sound and red flashing LED would indicate the presence of voltage. Touch the wire with the pen tip. If the red indicator lights up, it means voltage exists.